Happy New Year Resolution
WOW! Already onto a new year! Now is the time people talk about NEW year resolutions in efforts to start fresh and move on a better path. Usually most resolutions involve diet since we know we are not eating our 'best' on a daily basis.
What is your New Year resolution? Are you ready to start a 3-5 week group challenge? Email me if you are interested in a fresh juice challenge that will start Monday, January 5, 2015. I will reply with more details on how to prepare. Basically we will incorporate a fresh vegetable/fruit juice with our meal as a 'supplement' everyday.
- First week: incorporate one fresh/raw juice (8-10 oz) a day for a week
- Second week: an 8-10 oz. juice twice a day for a week
- Third week: 8-10 oz juice three times a day for a week
- Fourth week: have juice twice a day
- Fifth week: once a day
In the past when Charlie and I tried this challenge (cleanse), by the third and fourth week we had great results metabolically and physically. We were on a roll with this new system and we felt good. It's all about counting nutrients, not calories. Hopefully you can join us this time!
Did you know statistically...
- It takes about 30 days to make something a habit or to break a habit.
- Writing down simply what you eat (not counting calories) helps you to see where you are and where you would like to go, making change easier to visualize and gaining positive results.
- Any plan is designed to fail if any words with a negative connotation are mentioned (i.e. don't, quit, cut, etc). This goes with the law of attraction. You want to attract what you want, not what you don't want. Check out 'The Secret' on Netflix for more on the law of attraction. It may help you see things differently (in a positive way;)
- There is usually a good, better, and best option in life. Either choice is a step in the right direction. The following is a chart that provides great options for eating real food for the best results.
A good poster to print: